Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Human Nature's Sunscreen: SAFEBLOCK


It’s summer time, lovelies!
The kids and I had our first summer beach swim for this year at our dear Ilijan shore because 
we can’t afford (time- and money- wise) to go to a resort yet. 
And because the heat was scorching as ever, we had to protect our skin.
We used Human Nature’s SAFEBLOCK, a 100% natural sunscreen which not only protects 
our skin, but also protects the coral reefs from the chemical products that an ordinary 

While applying, I noticed that it didn’t smell like other sunscreen that I used before. It has a light sweet smell that didn’t irritate my allergic nose.
Texture/Viscosity
Flowing; squeezing should be gentle to get the amount you need
Packaging
50 ml – easy to handle/pack for travel
200 ml –too big, even for a family. I think 100 ml would be just right
Application
Leaves white marks that were characteristic of the product. Should be applied thinly.

We spent an hour staying under the sun and pseudo-swimming. We felt the effects of using sunblock because we didn’t have sun burn or felt our skin redden. It’s amazing! We didn’t even reapply. 


Here are the ABCs of Safeblock:

Know more about the product here.

EDIT:
I've been using SAFEBLOCK for my face everyday, and it's effective!


I recommend this sunscreen to everyone! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment