Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Animorphs 30 Day Challenge: Day 24 - Matured


Day Twenty-Four: Who do you think matured the most throughout the series?

Tobias.
I knew him from the start as this shy boy who needed help from more stable people like Jake to take care of the bullies for him.
Then, he became a hawk, and he accepted the responsibility to take care of himself. From learning to accept his hawk diet to managing his pains after the war all by himself, he endured the most life phases at a very short time, throughout the series.
That's why reading his POV when I was a kid was not as fun, because I couldn't find myself to think like that then, unlike Marco's or Ax's POV where jokes were seen all over. But I enjoyed rereading them now, well, because I went through some life phases myself that I can relate to him already.

No comments:

Post a Comment