Thursday, April 17, 2014

Animorphs 30 Day Challenge: Day 25 - Change

Day Twenty-Five: If you could make one change to the series, what would it be?


  • I would want to have an extensive 'closure' to what happened to the parents. One book would suffice, hehehe. In Eva's POV. It could start at book 53.

  • I would eliminate The One, which still gives me the creeps thinking about what he did with dear Ax. 

  • I would let Rachel live. Why, because Tobias and Rachel's relationship is the only relationship that didn't dive in the sea of doubts. I reread book 53 then 3 after, and it really saddened me, the way their relationships (Rachel-Cassie, Cassie-Jake, Jake-Marco) plummeted. I would let Tobias be happy, for once. I have this faith in him that he could give Rachel the therapy that she would need after the war. I ship Rachel/Marco but I really believe that if Rachel lived, R/T would make it. (I hated it that J/C didn't make it. It's like shoving reality into my fiction world, and it disturbs me. Fairy tales are a thing of beauty, if you would look at it. No more whys after reading them, because they lived happily ever after all. They're easy, in contrast with the Animorphs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment