Monday, January 13, 2014

January 2014 Movies: Sineng Pambansa National Film Festival

This January, join me in watching All-Masters Selection from Sineng Pambansa National Film Festival 2013! Presented by Film Development Council of the Philippines, this will be featured at UPFI Film Center, from January 8 -21.
Image from here.

When this Festival was first featured at SM Malls, I just watched Lihis (LOVET! Lovi Poe became my girl crush here.) because I don't have the budget to watch them all. Thank heavens for this second chance! Now I can watch Badil, starring my girl crush Mercedes Cabral! 



Will watch? Let's!
And while you're at UP, maximize your cultured being by visiting Bulwagan ng Dangal and Vargas Museum (P20 entrance Monday-Friday except Wednesday, Wednesday = free entrance!)

SEE YOU!

EDIT: I invite all moviegoers, movie reviewers and bloggers to watch the films! Tickets are just for P100 only! Let's let's let's!

No comments:

Post a Comment