Thursday, January 23, 2014

Animorphs 30 Day Challenge: Day 13 - Ability to Morph

Day Thirteen: What would you do if given the ability to morph?
Image from wikipedia.

I would go to the Senate, shake hands with Senators Bong Revilla, Juan Ponce Enrile, Jinggoy Estrada and Nancy Binay. I will morph them, get their secrets from them, and spill them to the public. The ones that they can't hide. I'll make sure there'll be evidences that they can't deny, when I do that. I'll have a Leverage-thinking group for this. And please include Jejomar Binay, and Mar Roxas too. But mostly, Binay.

PLUS, I will also morph Kris Aquino. I will stop her being shown in TV with my Leverage-thinking group's idea (because I still don't know have an idea how to get rid of her).
After all of that, I will morph a cat and eat and sleep and be sexy forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment