Friday, July 11, 2014

Mis-Drop

I had seen so many youtube videos, but this I have to share to everyone I know, including you. :*

I'm in love with sci-fi stories. I had this fascination as early as elementary, when I read one short story from a Reading subject which blew my young mind (I reread it one time when I was older, like during the college days and I thought, "Wow, a young mind can easily be blown, hmmm").
Anyway, since then, I find ways to have my sci-fi stories (but mostly on books, because I lovem).
Aaand yes, while I was on my internet time, I stumbled upon this video. I watched it n times already, because it's worth it. 

Check out this 8.2/10 rated (by imdb) sci-fi short film by Ferand Peek called Mis-Drop.




And please share your thoughts on the comments section below! :D I would love to hear from you! :D


[A little review: What I like the most about this film is that every little emotion that the protagonist felt, I, the watcher, can feel it, too. Plus it made me ask myself this nagging question (just like every good sci-fi story made me ask myself): What would you do if you're there?]

No comments:

Post a Comment