Wednesday, September 4, 2013

UP Diliman: Cimemalaya 9 Double Feature

At long last, Cinemalaya will be going to UP Film Institute on September 10 and 11!
Cimemalaya 9 Double Feature, brought to us by UP Cinema, will feature Purok 7, Debosyon, Transit and Sana Dati, the movie that got more awards than the more famous Extra starring Vilma Santos. (Here's the link to the full list of awards brought to us by Rappler.)
Image source: here.

I'm planning to watch all (I still regret not watching any film last year. Bwakaw huhuhu), but I'm sure that I'll be watching Sana Dati because of I'm intrigued on why it hoarded the awards. I will also watch Transit because its trailer tugged my heart already, what more if I watch its entirety. Plus I want to see Jasmine Curtis-Smith's award-winning performance.

What's best about this event is that they have discount tickets for students! Php 20 will be deducted for us; Php 80 for a movie is definitely not bad, right? And if you're not studying (anymore), Php 100 is way cheaper still for a movie, relative to your mall-based movies.

So join me on those two days of Philippine entertainment and art. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment