Thursday, October 25, 2012

Human Nature: Sale Exclusive for my Customers!

Just for you!

15% OFF for all my first time buyers



starting Oct. 26 to Nov. 30, 2012.


Treat this as an early Christmas gift from me! :)






I also give brochures for free. First come first served. You can also comment here if you want one, and for more questions about the products. :)
Product list: http://humanheartnature.com/buy/










*This promo is not in coordination with HN. It's just for my customers. :)



GO ORGANIC! Buy Human Nature NOW! :)
Only the good!
PRO PHILIPPINES. PRO POOR. PRO ENVIRONMENT



[I'm from Batangas City, and since there's still not Human Nature Batangas Branch, Batanguenas may grab this chance to experience the good stuff that HN brings, from me! :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment